When one is operating a company there is often no time left for the development of new products and/or procedures or service innovations. Small and medium-sized companies are particularly familiar with this problem: too little time, insufficient expertise, a lack of suitable and/or necessary partners and high innovation costs are confronted with low capital. This is why Rostock Business offers technology consultancy.
Rostock Business supports companies with this service in the implementation of innovative ideas in concrete projects. We look into the concrete requirements of the company, such as e.g. technological know-how, funding options and further helpful contacts. We will then search in our science and business network for the optimal partners for the implementation of the project idea. We will of course treat all information with strict confidentiality.
We Support Companies Free of Charge in
- the search for experts from science in process technology questions
- the search for partners from business for technological cooperation
- the search for support programmes for the financing of the project
- the brokering of contacts for the clearing-up of unanswered questions such as e.g. commercial property rights, market analysis, etc.
- faster contact to experts or cooperation partners and thus access to new knowledge
- the shortening of development times for products, processes and services based upon the latest research results
- saving time, costs and resources in the search for suitable partners
- technology consulting is free of charge, non-bureaucratic and of course confidential